Van Asten Painting is currently looking for experienced industrial painters.
Industrial Painter - Job Specifics
Painting of Industrial machines and equipment or other work as directed by Lead Person or Supervisor.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Be capable of performing all aspects of Industrial painting and blasting, working with other employees as part of a team, and be prompt and on time daily for work.
- Willingness to take direction from area supervision and follow that direction.
- Be capable of reading blue prints and understanding them and other technical documents such as paint mixing procedures as required by the job of Industrial Painter.
- Have the ability and desire to become efficient with painting techniques, and learn all aspects of job as required.
- Continually demonstrates a productive and non-disruptive work ethic.
- Works in such a way as to create no or limited scrap or rework and works to continually improve quality level.
- Follows all company safety rules as laid out in the company safety manual and all other company policies.
- Maintain company equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner.
- Continually strive to improve in all aspects of job requirements.
- Works well as team member
- Able to follow orders of supervisor
- Specific Job Skills
- Read blueprints and other job related documents
- Demonstrate painting skills.
Self-motivated, with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and safety. Is able to get along with others and be a team player.
Be able to work in crouched position at times, work in confined spaces, climb ladders, and stand on concrete floors for long periods as needed to do various job tasks. Be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. at times as required by job. Employees shall also be required to pass drug tests and certain health requirements for respirator use to remain in a paint area.?
Please fill out our online form OR download our application, complete, and send back to email@example.com.